At least 35 people were killed and their bodies burned, according to an international aid group and opponents of the military regime.
Myanmar’s Army Is Accused of Massacring Dozens of Civilians
Daha fazla WorldWorld kategorisinden daha fazla yazı »
- The decline of Yandex, a Russia tech giant, reflects the domestic troubles stirred by the invasion.
- ‘The Daily’ podcast looks at Brittney Griner’s detention in Russia.
- Germany Set to Allow Bailout of Uniper, Its Largest Natural Gas Importer
- Your Thursday Briefing: War Displaces Millions of Ukrainians
- Ukraine’s Herculean Task: Helping Millions Whose Homes Are in Ruins or Russia’s Hands