Tracking the virus in wastewater is helping some cities and hospitals respond to the most recent wave of the coronavirus, but a more coordinated national effort is needed, experts say.
In Sewage, Clues to Omicron’s Surge
Daha fazla TechnologyTechnology kategorisinden daha fazla yazı »
- WhatsApp Adds Commercial Services as Meta Seeks More Revenue
- Apple Delays and Modifies Its Return to Office Plans
- Cryptocurrencies Melt Down in a ‘Perfect Storm’ of Fear and Panic
- GM’s Mary Barra Has a Plan to Win the Electric Vehicle Race
- Rivian affirms its 2022 E.V. production goal despite supply problems.